ATSIEB announce new Chair and Deputy Chair
The ACT Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elected Body (ATSIEB) is pleased to announce the appointment of Ms Tanya Keed as the new Chairperson and Ms Paula McGrady as the Deputy Chairperson.
“Much work remains to be done as we continue our commitment towards advocating for more opportunities for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community of the ACT,” said Ms Keed.
“ATSIEB would like to acknowledge and thank Mrs Lynnice Church for the important work she has initiated and her dedication to her role as Chairperson for the past 8 months. Lynnice will continue her position as a contributing member representing her assigned portfolio. We know she will continue to make valuable contributions to the Elected Body and her portfolio into the future.”
The Elected Body also assigned members with the following ACT Government Directorate portfolio responsibilities:
- Tanya Keed – Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development; Major Projects, Canberra Institute of Technology
- Paula McGrady – Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate
- Leah House – ACT Health and Canberra Health Services
- Lynnice Church – ACT Education Directorate
- Maurice Walker – Community Service Directorate
- Margaret Blackman – Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate
- Jo Chivers – Justice and Community Safety Directorate